Vacature: Experienced Corporate Tax Advisor (office Melle)
Baker Tilly is looking for an Experienced Corporate Tax Advisor to join its practice in East Flanders to provide advisory services to both local and international clients. The main tasks will consist of advisory work in a wide variety of tax issues, tax planning and restructuring and tax compliance. The aim is to further develop our corporate tax team that closely cooperates with other divisions mainly the Accounting, Legal and Corporate Finance Departments.
Essential tasks and responsibilities
- The focus of this person will be on national and cross border corporate restructuring projects both from an operational and a financial point of view.
- The Tax Advisor will be involved in design feasibility and implementation of corporate restructuring projects related to mergers and acquisitions.
- This person will be expected to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients within the agreed budget and deadline.
- Act pro-actively to detect business and process improvements in clients’ organizations and make recommendations.
- Master degree in law or economics, with a postgraduate qualification in tax
- 5 to 8 years experience in a corporate tax environment
- Proven team player
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build client relationships with feel for impact of size, type and expectations of client firm
- Able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- A competitive salary, combined with attractive fringe benefits,
- we offer you many opportunities,
- continuous education and on-the-job training within a professional and multi-disciplinary environment.